How to register with US?

Charles University students and employees register for free, but must have a valid student/employee card.

One of the Charles University ID cards is also necessary, which can be obtained from the UK Point. The final step is apply using the electronic application form.

More about registration


We provide both in-house loans and outside loans. We borrow books, newspapers, journals, notebooks and other usefull stuff.

More about borrowing

Library purchases of literature

We ensure the purchase of printed and electronic literature for students and employees of FSV UK.

More about purchases of literature

Printing and copying

  • in the library you can print and copy in A4 and A3 format in black and white
  • you need an ID card of a student/employee /external user of Charles University for printing and copying

More about printing and copying

Overdue fines payment


Need help with electronic sources or citations? Or do you want to request a search? Contact us.

More about consultations and searches



EDIS is located in the Jinonice Library and serves as a consultation, methodological and teaching centre, especially as regards sources of information on the European Union

More about EDIS